Manly Man Manliest Meter Manly Man Manliest Meter

I got " Woman UFC Fighter". Kinda fun, but is it rigged so you always get something retarded?

Badran responds:

Lol.. thank you for playing.. no it's not rigged.. there are good results, you just have to dig deep with the choices lol

Phyghter Prototype WIP Phyghter Prototype WIP

None of the controls work when I press them but it still looks pretty cool so far.

War Of Soldiers War Of Soldiers

Likely to be one of the most popular games on Newgrounds.

Reaper Jr. Reaper Jr.

Really fun! Nice challenge, too. The repeating soundtrack didn't really bug me. The enemies, however, were what I might call " less than adequate" for the scenario. What I might have done is added a flying one, an indestructible one, one that fires projectiles and a rather large one that can only be defeated with a charged shot like in Alien Hominid. Also, [hint] you have to click the door thing reached by riding the platform and then click the coin. (I thought you had to press down while on it like the portal, so you could go through, so that wasted my time.)

The Adventures The Adventures

Good job! Sometimes I use Sploder when I get bored, too. The Retro Game maker is by far the best, except in the platformer maker you can change the original designs to your own sprites.

Hassaan2000 responds:

Yeah its a fun change

Flap Flap Flap Flap

I absolutely DESPISE Flappy Bird but I won't be a dick about it, it's 2015, and I'm a nice guy. I took off half a star just because it's a little odd how the pipes and ground expand out of the border. I don't know if that was intentional or what, but it gets on my nerves.

Sack Smash 2005 Sack Smash 2005

I don't wanna be a dick (get it? :D) but why is his ballsack a striped red ball and why is he the green gnome thing now? It's okay I guess. I mean I just sit and think about it and I can't come up with a single reason why you would do that. However, in your favor, the characters do look more like Dan Paladin's art style than the bulldookie they scribbled in Sack Smash 2012. If I had been you, I would have maybe added a thing or two, with Dan's permission.

Shut Up And Fulp Shut Up And Fulp

I thought it was super funny, but, like the second gun room was pretty hard at first. It was kinda funny to keep cornering them with the sword though. Thanks for the 100 pt medal!

Trigger Runners Share P3 Trigger Runners Share P3

I'll admit, you had something good goin' for a moment there but when the box thing went off the screen I couldn't move no more. Sooooo, fix that up and I'll play again. Well, if a "replay" option is added, that is. Also, you might wanna have a relevant image appear when it shows up on the list.

Jumpy Alien Jumpy Alien

That's all you'll get outta me, man. It's fun indeed but it goes up too fast and down too slow and sometimes I don't completely touch the stalactites but I still crash. Plus the stalagmites hitting the fire shouldn't kill it. Also, I don't know if it's just me or you, but it took me a while to get that you click to make it go. I almost gave up on it right way!

L0kum responds:

Its still kinda beta and i am still working on it :) , the physics of going up too fast and down slow is my intention , i wanted it to be like that , and colision box is not on fire , its probably problem with obstacle colision box which i will fix during day , and i will make writting for controls , thx for respond , have a nice day :D